Mere Brow Village Hall was established in 1928, then known as
Mere Brow & District Institute, providing a reading room and billiards hall.
In 1941, a bowling green was constructed, and in 1972 the hall was rebuilt, with a licenced bar, and renamed
Mere Brow Village Hall, a registered charity.
In 2000 the Village Hall was remodelled and expanded to become, and remains, one of the finest Village Halls in Lancashire, and a excellent venue to hire for all of life’s celebrations.
The Runner Plat Bar & Lounge is open to all.